Monday, April 2, 2012

Sketchbook Pt. Two

I don't know if its because I've got sketchbooking on the brain or I'm still emotionally compromised by the birth of BB's baby on Bones but I really have nothing new or nor exciting to talk about today. So since it's my blog and being vain is allowed, I'm going to talk about my sketchbooks.

It wasn't until I was talk to my advisor the first semester at MU that I even thought about sketchbooks seriously. Of course, I had sketchbooks before but they were full of drawings of anime characters. I happened to find the prefect sketchbook at Borders big enough to write and draw in, and small enough that it fit into any bag, and I started using it and it's been a necessary part of me since, and usually average one a semester. (Unfortunately Borders went under and I couldn't get anymore of the first one, but I've adjusted).

















I can't really think one way or another even when I get attached to something. Lately I've been getting a bit more destructive. I've been staining the pages, and I've already had to duck tape up the binding much earlier then my last ones. 

From the latest sketchbook:










No comments: