Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 "Best OF"

As usual, my favorites for the year 2011!


Music:

1, Rio- Hey Marseilles
2.  Ready to Start- Arcade Fire
3. Furr- Blitzen Trapper
4. Fake Empire- The National
5. The Mending of the Gown- Sunset Rubdown
6. Odessa- Caribou
7. Never Hear Surfer Music Again- Free Blood
8. Wreckin’ Bar- The Vaccines
9. Enzymes- Freelance Whales
10. Like a G6- Far East Movement
11. Who’s That Chick?- David Guetta ft. Rihanna
12. With You- Crystal Fighters
13. Firework- Katy Perry
14. Higher- Taio Cruz
15. Young Blood- The Naked and the Famous
16. United Provineces of India- Cornershop
17. Damn These Vampires- The Mountain Goats
18. Elevator- Sky Ferreira
19. Alligator Sky- Owl City
20. The Painter- I’m from Barcelona
21. Party Rock Anthem- LMFAO
22. I’m Stranded- The Saints
23. Shake it Out- Florence + the Machine
24. The Rhythm of the Night- Corona
25. Don’t Stop (Color on the Wall)- Foster the People
26. The Black Bird- Los Campesionos!
27. The Symphony- Snow Patrol
28. Minds Without Fear ft. Vishal & Shekhar- Imogen Heap
29. Suck on my ID- Reptar
30. Junk of the Heart- The Kooks


TV

I ventured into some Aussie and New Zealand TV this year and I am so glad I did.

Still watching: HIMYM, Castle, Bones, The Big Bang Theory, House, Chuck, Doctor Who, Merlin, Misfits, Primeval, Downton Abbey, & Raising Hope

New favs: White Collar, Fringe, Packed to the Rafters, The Almighty Johnsons, Shameless (UK), Miranda, Hart of Dixie, & New Girl

Movies

I fell short of my 365 movies by 145, whoop, but in my defense. I was a full time student, and I took three classes over the summer break. Next year?

Favorite 2011 releases: Arthur Christmas, Fright Night, Pirates of the Caribbean on Stranger Tides, Super 8, Paul, Hanna, Rango, & Killing Bono

Favorite older releases: Back to the Future I & II, Rebecca, Ponyo, Good Will Hunting, L’Illsionniste, Tamara Drewe, True Grit, Starter for 10, Cario Time & Jab We Met,

Wish I could have seen: Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, The Decoy Bride, Dirty Girl, Parked, Albatross & The Descendants    

No comments: